Posts Tagged wedding
Selly Armi Perangin-angin was merried Samsir Afiat Hutasoit at 27 April 2008. Armi was my friend during High School and later on she also enrolled at Bogor Agricultural University. I was with Forestry Faculty and she was at Agricultural Faculty. And we sometime met in the train. I was commute and going trough 2 hours trip to Bogor and return home in approximately the same time cost. She was smarter than me, she join dormitory.
Here area some pictures of Armi and later on i will explain how the wedding in progress. The wedding itself is based on islamic law.
In this picture, there is “penghulu” who guide the wedding, the groom, the bride’s guardian (parent or other close relative, and “mahar” or the brideprice. This for is the minimum requirement for a couple to be merried under Islam
- Hong Kong Ivory Ban is Now Law: WWF Says it's Time to Close All Asian Illegal Wildlife Markets
- Bulgarian government silently moves to open almost half of Pirin National Park to construction despite public concerns
- WWF welcomes China's national carbon emission trading system
- TRAFFIC Study: Japan's ivory market must close
- First ever tagging of Amazon dolphins to boost conservation efforts