Posts Tagged wedding
Selly Armi Perangin-angin was merried Samsir Afiat Hutasoit at 27 April 2008. Armi was my friend during High School and later on she also enrolled at Bogor Agricultural University. I was with Forestry Faculty and she was at Agricultural Faculty. And we sometime met in the train. I was commute and going trough 2 hours trip to Bogor and return home in approximately the same time cost. She was smarter than me, she join dormitory.
Here area some pictures of Armi and later on i will explain how the wedding in progress. The wedding itself is based on islamic law.
In this picture, there is “penghulu” who guide the wedding, the groom, the bride’s guardian (parent or other close relative, and “mahar” or the brideprice. This for is the minimum requirement for a couple to be merried under Islam
- First ever tagging of Amazon dolphins to boost conservation efforts
- Eleventh hour support for vaquitas at CITES meeting but urgent action still needed on tackling illegal wildlife trade globally
- WWF statement on Stiegler's Gorge
- Revealed: New WWF report unveils the unseen benefits of saving wild tigers
- New protected area in Congo basin is bigger than Switzerland