Posts Tagged wedding
Selly Armi Perangin-angin was merried Samsir Afiat Hutasoit at 27 April 2008. Armi was my friend during High School and later on she also enrolled at Bogor Agricultural University. I was with Forestry Faculty and she was at Agricultural Faculty. And we sometime met in the train. I was commute and going trough 2 hours trip to Bogor and return home in approximately the same time cost. She was smarter than me, she join dormitory.
Here area some pictures of Armi and later on i will explain how the wedding in progress. The wedding itself is based on islamic law.
In this picture, there is “penghulu” who guide the wedding, the groom, the bride’s guardian (parent or other close relative, and “mahar” or the brideprice. This for is the minimum requirement for a couple to be merried under Islam
- China joins African countries in efforts to curb wildlife trafficking
- World leaders fail to address plastic crisis
- WWF calls for a New Deal for Nature and People at the Fourth UN Environmental Assembly
- Accountability can reverse plastic pollution crisis, says WWF report
- On One-Year Anniversary of China's Ivory Ban, New Campaign Targets Travelers Abroad