Posts Tagged oldtime
I was having my elementary school at SDN Cilandak Timur 04 Petang.
SDN = state managed elementary school
Cilandak Timur = the name of the sub district where the school located
04 = the number of the school. i don’t now whether the number is for the sub district, district or the province. I just don’t get it
Petang = means afternoon. the school building has actually two schools. the 03 and 04. the 03 runs in the morning and the 04 in the afternoon
This is the school’s gate. It has been years since i visit the school. I thing it has been 12 years since i last visit it. It sure has changed A LOT!!! The gate was once so simple with only wooden gate. It is now nice iron and concrete.
- First ever tagging of Amazon dolphins to boost conservation efforts
- Eleventh hour support for vaquitas at CITES meeting but urgent action still needed on tackling illegal wildlife trade globally
- WWF statement on Stiegler's Gorge
- Revealed: New WWF report unveils the unseen benefits of saving wild tigers
- New protected area in Congo basin is bigger than Switzerland