Posts Tagged gasoline
Apparently oil price has gone price again. This morning i filled my motorcycle and found that the pertamax (98 octan gasoline of Pertamina) has rise from IDR7800 into IDR8500 (please find currency rate here).
The price is still below USD1 per liter. But for people who once live with oil price of IDF2500 (at the new regime era) the price looks ridiculous. Read the rest of this entry »
- New study finds Yahoo Japan and weak legislation perpetuating online ivory trade
- Countries must oppose attempts to take the International Whaling Commission back to the days of unsustainable whaling operations
- WWF- Russia to release 10 bisons into the wild in North Ossetia
- Protected areas could help boost Brazil's national economy, study finds
- Multi-stakeholder platform to drive excellence in sustainable finance across Asia