Archive for March, 2009
In every situation, i would like to say, honesty would be the best diplomacy.
Here i am, often caught in a problem where seems that the solution is none but honesty. Straight up ahead, face the person itself, tell the story, get yelled, and apologize. When this happen, there was no need to tell the whole story. Just apologize for the mess. No story, no excuse, no defense.
You are currently browsing the archives for March, 2009
- Hong Kong Ivory Ban is Now Law: WWF Says it's Time to Close All Asian Illegal Wildlife Markets
- Bulgarian government silently moves to open almost half of Pirin National Park to construction despite public concerns
- WWF welcomes China's national carbon emission trading system
- TRAFFIC Study: Japan's ivory market must close
- First ever tagging of Amazon dolphins to boost conservation efforts