Archive for March, 2009
In every situation, i would like to say, honesty would be the best diplomacy.
Here i am, often caught in a problem where seems that the solution is none but honesty. Straight up ahead, face the person itself, tell the story, get yelled, and apologize. When this happen, there was no need to tell the whole story. Just apologize for the mess. No story, no excuse, no defense.
You are currently browsing the archives for March, 2009
- First ever tagging of Amazon dolphins to boost conservation efforts
- Eleventh hour support for vaquitas at CITES meeting but urgent action still needed on tackling illegal wildlife trade globally
- WWF statement on Stiegler's Gorge
- Revealed: New WWF report unveils the unseen benefits of saving wild tigers
- New protected area in Congo basin is bigger than Switzerland