Archive for March, 2009
In every situation, i would like to say, honesty would be the best diplomacy.
Here i am, often caught in a problem where seems that the solution is none but honesty. Straight up ahead, face the person itself, tell the story, get yelled, and apologize. When this happen, there was no need to tell the whole story. Just apologize for the mess. No story, no excuse, no defense.
You are currently browsing the archives for March, 2009
- China joins African countries in efforts to curb wildlife trafficking
- World leaders fail to address plastic crisis
- WWF calls for a New Deal for Nature and People at the Fourth UN Environmental Assembly
- Accountability can reverse plastic pollution crisis, says WWF report
- On One-Year Anniversary of China's Ivory Ban, New Campaign Targets Travelers Abroad