Archive for March, 2009
In every situation, i would like to say, honesty would be the best diplomacy.
Here i am, often caught in a problem where seems that the solution is none but honesty. Straight up ahead, face the person itself, tell the story, get yelled, and apologize. When this happen, there was no need to tell the whole story. Just apologize for the mess. No story, no excuse, no defense.
You are currently browsing the archives for March, 2009
- New study finds Yahoo Japan and weak legislation perpetuating online ivory trade
- Countries must oppose attempts to take the International Whaling Commission back to the days of unsustainable whaling operations
- WWF- Russia to release 10 bisons into the wild in North Ossetia
- Protected areas could help boost Brazil's national economy, study finds
- Multi-stakeholder platform to drive excellence in sustainable finance across Asia