Archive for March, 2009
In every situation, i would like to say, honesty would be the best diplomacy.
Here i am, often caught in a problem where seems that the solution is none but honesty. Straight up ahead, face the person itself, tell the story, get yelled, and apologize. When this happen, there was no need to tell the whole story. Just apologize for the mess. No story, no excuse, no defense.
You are currently browsing the archives for March, 2009
- WWF objection prompts review of Mexican tuna fishery's impact on dolphins in the Eastern Pacific
- Croatia: Watershed moment for the Great Waterfall and Plitvice Lakes National Park
- WWF stands with victims' families of the devastating forest fire in Portugal
- First UN Ocean Conference signals global goal out of reach without major new action
- Leaders in U.S. Economy Say "We Are Still In' on Paris Climate Agreement