Archive for March, 2009
In every situation, i would like to say, honesty would be the best diplomacy.
Here i am, often caught in a problem where seems that the solution is none but honesty. Straight up ahead, face the person itself, tell the story, get yelled, and apologize. When this happen, there was no need to tell the whole story. Just apologize for the mess. No story, no excuse, no defense.
You are currently browsing the archives for March, 2009
- WWF deeply concerned over imminent certification of Mexican tuna fishery
- Snaring crisis devastating Asia's wildlife, jeopardizing decades of tiger conservation efforts
- EU Court of Justice orders Poland to halt logging in Bialowieza Forest
- G20 summit shows ambition on climate and sustainability as need for action grows
- Host of World Heritage meeting failing to protect own forest