Archive for March, 2009
In every situation, i would like to say, honesty would be the best diplomacy.
Here i am, often caught in a problem where seems that the solution is none but honesty. Straight up ahead, face the person itself, tell the story, get yelled, and apologize. When this happen, there was no need to tell the whole story. Just apologize for the mess. No story, no excuse, no defense.
You are currently browsing the archives for March, 2009
- Declaración de WWF sobre el CPR (Conservación, Protección y Recuperación) de la vaquita
- Artificial nests aim to increase Shy Albatross breeding success
- French-led Global Pact for the Environment opportunity to strengthen momentum on climate action
- New IPCC report to include science of attributing extreme events to climate change
- Mondi and WWF extend strategic partnership by three years