Archive for March, 2009
In every situation, i would like to say, honesty would be the best diplomacy.
Here i am, often caught in a problem where seems that the solution is none but honesty. Straight up ahead, face the person itself, tell the story, get yelled, and apologize. When this happen, there was no need to tell the whole story. Just apologize for the mess. No story, no excuse, no defense.
You are currently browsing the archives for March, 2009
- A seachange needed in fisheries to give dolphins, whales and porpoises a chance
- 'Business unusual' must be the mantra in Bonn as UN climate talks resume next week
- Hope for critically endangered Mekong river dolphins as population increases for first time
- Global Shipping Sector Steps Up, Sets Climate Targets And Bans Use Of Heavy Fuel Oil In Arctic
- Unprecedented collaring effort aims to protect Tanzania's threatened elephants