Archive for March, 2009
In every situation, i would like to say, honesty would be the best diplomacy.
Here i am, often caught in a problem where seems that the solution is none but honesty. Straight up ahead, face the person itself, tell the story, get yelled, and apologize. When this happen, there was no need to tell the whole story. Just apologize for the mess. No story, no excuse, no defense.
You are currently browsing the archives for March, 2009
- Toxic mercury poisoning the Amazon
- WWF statement on London Illegal Wildlife Trade conference
- Progress at illegal wildlife trade meeting but urgent action still needed
- Japan's landing and sale of sei whale meat violates international law
- Disappointing start to CITES Standing Committee as countries complicit in illegal ivory trade exit the monitoring mechanism